Hannah's Ballet COVID-19 Statement & Procedures (To be updated for Fall 2021)
Due to COVID, I have decided not to offer our usual semester of indoor ballet classes. It's been a very difficult decision to make, but I feel it's for the best. In place of normal classes, I've decided to offer something new!!
- All dancers & parents will be required to wear masks while signing in for ballet class. Once dancers are in their assigned, physically distanced spot, they may remove their mask until the end of class
- All dancers will be required to sanitize their hands upon arrival, before departure, & after using the restroom
- All dancers will understand that they are to stay physically distanced from their fellow dancers. This means no touching, hugging, high-fiving (even if they are in a COVID pod!) This blanket statement helps all dancers feel included and comfortable, and eliminates any confusion about who can be close to who. Let's all agree to stay distant :)
- Dancers MUST stay home from ballet class if they are experiencing ANY COVID-19 symptoms, even minor
- Dancers MUST stay home from ballet class if they have been exposed to any person who has tested positive for the virus, or may test positive for the virus
Hannah's Ballet COVID Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability
- All parents MUST sign this document before their dancer attends their first ballet class. Please print, initial, & sign the attached document before ballet classes begin!